SENET first China/EU Policy Dialogue successfully took place on december 2nd thanks to a close collaboration between our partners both in Europe and in China. This meeting followed the “Research&Innovation Expert Meeting” held in June, focusing on the the policy side. More meetings will be organised in 2021 for both Research&Innovation and Policy sides. If you are interesting to join us as an expert, contact us !!!
The recording of this event is now also available on SENET’s youtube channel: click here to listen to the insightful presentations of our speakers!
This event aimed at exchanging good practices from the EU and China for the development of policy recommendations to support future Sino-European research collaborations. Various aspects of collaboration have been handled, from understanding, preventing, and managing global health challenges such as pandemics, chronic disease prevention and control to the international development and promotion of Health industry.
We were very glad to host top-ranked European and Chinese experts, and notably:
- GU Yanfeng, DDG of China Centre for International Science and Technology Exchange;
- Prof. YANG Yuexin, vice chairman of Beijing Science and Technology Association;
- WANG Yunpin, Professor at the China National Health Development Research Center;
- Stephane HOGAN, Head of “Stakeholder Engagement & Communication” Sector, People and Prosperity Directorates, DG Research & Innovation, European Commission;
- Prof. Stefania BOCCIA, researcher at the Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore and Coordinator of the IC2PerMed project;
- Dr. MAO Shanhong, senior expert of Beijing Municipal Government;
- Joaquim CUNHA, Executive director at the Health Cluster Portugal.
You can download the complete agenda here.