Call Power Partnering
Five most promising research and innovation calls in the Research and Innovation Framework programme Horizon 2020 will be identified by the SENET consortium. The “top 5 topics” will be proactively disseminated by SENET to promising potential partners with proven research and innovation experience in the specific domains. SENET will thus accelerate the partnership and network building with the aim to integrate less experienced researchers and SMEs with more advanced teams.
In the framework of SENET, we have classified several health research priorities in EU and China in the scoping paper: “Review on health research and innovation priorities in Europe and China”. Based on this research, we have identified several topics that could increase the collaboration between China and EU. The following topics are a selection of current open calls in Horizon 2020:
- SC1-BHC-17-2020: Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases – Prevention and/or early diagnosis of cancer
- SC1-BHC-37-2020: Towards the new generation of clinical trials – trials methodology research
- SC1-BHC-34-2020: New approaches for clinical management and prevention of resistant bacterial infections in high prevalence settings
- SC1-BHC-11-2020: Advancing the safety assessment of chemicals without the use of animal testing
- DT-TDS-04-2020: AI for Genomics and Personalised Medicine
The full list of open calls in the societal challenge Health Demographic Change and wellbeing can be found here.
SENET will facilitate the partner search and clarification of the participation rules and application modalities :
- If you are interested in one or several topics from the above or if you are still searching for further partners for your current consortium around the above topics, please, use the partner search template provided here.
- If you are interested in joining a consortium in one of those topics, please, download the expression of interest template here.
SENET team will gather all the partner searches and expressions of interest around the above topics to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for submission is Thursday 09. January 2020
Partner searches and expressions of interest to a specific topic mentioned above will be evaluated and clustered in groups. The teams around these topics will be informed separately.
SENET will organise a telephone conference to introduce the teams and facilitate the discussions about the further steps.
SENET does not guarantee that consortia get funding and is not liable for any unexpected outcomes beyond its roles and duties. Any conflict of interest shall be clarified by the future consortia. They also should cater for confidentiality issues among themselves.
Participants are advised not to publish or divulge any sensitive research or business data prior meeting the necessary protection measures. SENET is not liable for any improper handling for data.
SENET will anonymise all profiles and expressions of interest including names of researchers and contact details in accordance with its data protection policy and in line with GDPR rules.