Call Power Partnering
In the framework of SENET, we have classified several health research priorities in EU and China in the scoping paper: “Review on health research and innovation priorities in Europe and China”. Based on this research, we have identified several topics that could increase the collaboration between China and EU. All these calls encourage international collaboration, notably with China!
The following topics is a selection of current open calls in Horizon Europe 2021:
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-STAYHLTH-01-02: Towards a molecular and neurobiological understanding of mental health and mental illness for the benefit of citizens and patients (RIA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-ENVHLTH-02-03: Health impacts of climate change, costs and benefits of action and inaction (RIA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-04: Clinical validation of artificial intelligence solutions for treatment and care (RIA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-06: Building a European Research and Innovation Partnership for Pandemic Preparedness (CSA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-DISEASE-04-02: Building a European innovation platform for the repurposing of medicinal products (RIA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2021-ENVHLTH-02-02: Indoor air quality and health (RIA)
Furthermore, we have identified the following calls for 2022:
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-STAYHLTH-01-01-two-stage: Boosting mental Health in Europe in times of change (RIA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-ENVHLTH-04-01: Methods for assessing health-related costs of environmental stressors (RIA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-CARE-08-02: Innovation procurement (PCP) for building the resilience of health and care systems in the context of recovery
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-CARE-08-03: Public procurement of innovative solutions (PPI) for building the resilience of health and care systems in the context of recovery
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-03-two-stage Vaccines 2.0 – developing the next generation of vaccines (RIA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-06-04-two-stage Development of new effective therapies for rare diseases (RIA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-07-01 Support for the functioning of the Global Research Collaboration for Infectious Disease Preparedness (GloPID-R) (CSA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-07-02 Pandemic preparedness (RIA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-DISEASE-07-03 Non-communicable diseases risk reduction in adolescence and youth (Global Alliance for Chronic Diseases – GACD) (RIA)
- HORIZON-HLTH-2022-STAYHLTH-01-04-two-stage Trustworthy artificial intelligence (AI) tools to predict the risk of chronic non-communicable diseases and/or their progression (RIA)
SENET will facilitate the partner search and clarification of the participation rules and application modalities :
- If you are interested in one or several topics from the above or if you are still searching for further partners for your current consortium around the above topics, please, use the partner search template provided here.
- If you are interested in joining a consortium in one of those topics, please, download the expression of interest template here.
SENET team will gather all the partner searches and expressions of interest around the above topics to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
Partner searches and expressions of interest to a specific topic mentioned above will be evaluated and clustered in groups. The teams around these topics will be informed separately.
SENET will organise a telephone conference to introduce the teams and facilitate the discussions about the further steps.
SENET does not guarantee that consortia get funding and is not liable for any unexpected outcomes beyond its roles and duties. Any conflict of interest shall be clarified by the future consortia. They also should cater for confidentiality issues among themselves.
Participants are advised not to publish or divulge any sensitive research or business data prior meeting the necessary protection measures. SENET is not liable for any improper handling for data.
SENET will anonymise all profiles and expressions of interest including names of researchers and contact details in accordance with its data protection policy and in line with GDPR rules.